Your Wenatchee Pawn Shop
Don’t stress when the unexpected happens. Get cash fast with competitive rates.
Does this sound like you?
"I need cash, and fast!"
Why our customer's keep coming back
When you pawn, buy, or sell at Lizzy’s Jewelry and Pawn In Wenatchee, you’ll experience:
We don’t deal with material goods of questionable origin.
The reputation of our business is important and we hold our integrity in the highest regard.
Thank you for ALL the BEAUTIFUL JEWELRY over the years. I so look forward to coming into your store, not only to see your smiling faces but awesome jewelry as well. You make me feel so comfortable and welcome, that I do feel like part of the family! Thanks for your kindness & generosity.
Scarlett, Happy Customer from Stanwood, WA
I really like Lizzys' because it's one place where you can find the most unusual pieces of jewelry. Doesn't matter, if you're looking for gold, diamonds, sterling silver, or costume jewelry; you are sure to find it there. When I need a mood picker-upper, I just head down the road to visit with Lizzy and the gals over a cup of coffee. I never return empty-handed though, because something new comes in the door all the time - and I have to have it! Plus love chatting and dealing with Kathy, she's so full of knowledge about jewelry.
Elizabeth, Happy Customer from Mill Creek, WA
We traveled over 2000 miles from Los Angeles to Marysville to purchase vintage costume jewelry from Lizzy's to sell in LA. The huge selection, reasonable prices, varied styles and excellent quality coupled with the personal attention and warmth from Lizzy and her family made the long trek worth every mile!!
Sherry & Lee, Happy Customers from Los Angeles, CA
What is a Pawn?
How does it work?
Here at Lizzy’s Jewelry & Pawn:
- You bring in your items of value to be evaluated by a trained professional.
- We examine your valuables and give you a fair offer based on the value of your items.
- After you accept our offer, and present a valid ID the loan is written and good for 90 days.
- We pay you cash on the spot!!
- From the day you get the loan up until the 90 days you can come receive the item for the amount we loaned plus interest
- At the end of the 90 day period you can pay just the interest owed and receive another 90 days.
- There is no maximum number of times you can renew the loan.
For example: Let’s say you get a $100 loan. It’ll cost you $128.50 to pick up after 90 days. You either pay for the full amount or pay the $28.50 of interest. We’ll re-write the loan for another 90 days. There’s no limit to how many times you re-write your loan.
How much can I get?
Can I sell my items to you outright?
We’d be happy to buy your items outright, just let us know you are selling instead of pawning. We also offer more in trade!
How much do you charge for a loan?
- No lost ticket fees
- No multiple item fees
- We offer Competitive interest rates, one of the lowest in the PNW!