Lizzy's Jewelry & Pawn In Marysville
Welcome to Lizzy's in Marysville
A Place Everyone Knows in Marysville
Marysville is our largest location! Here at Lizzy’s, we conduct business with the goal to be the best in the business. We also strive to provide the best customer service when pawning, selling, buying, or trading.
Our many satisfied customers have spread the word, and our reputation has rapidly grown throughout the Marysville area for our high-quality merchandise, great prices, and friendly conversations. We are one of the biggest pawn shops in Marysville, Wa.
We try our utmost every day to preserve this reputation as a business and try our hardest to take an interest in our customers.
Lizzy's Jewelry & Pawn in Marysville
We Offer A Great Selection Of Goods Here In Marysville
Here's A Glimpse Of What We Offer
Here at our Marysville pawn shop you can stop in and get a verbal appraisal and a quote on your item of value, we can then make an offer to purchase your item. We also make loans on jewelry, diamonds, gold and silver coins, tools, knives, Native American art, musical instruments, and more.
Here at our Marysville jewelry store, we offer a unique collection of all kinds of jewelry you can think of, our collections are extensive and are constantly changing. You can check out some of our jewelry collections at our Etsy store. Come in if you want to convert your jewelry that’s been gathering dust, and convert it into something beautiful and new.
Everyone should come down and visit at Lizzy's... What's not to love? Kisses!!
- What are your hours? We are open Monday through Friday 9:30-5:30, and Saturday 10:00-4:00. We are closed on Sundays.
- What is the easiest way to find you? Check “Contact Us” page for directions and map.
- How much do you pay for gold and silver? The price of gold and silver fluctuates by the minute. We watch the market, take into consideration the karat and value of the stones before we can make a valid offer.
- What kinds of things do you buy? We are interested in fine gold, dental gold, scrap gold, diamond jewelry, vintage costume jewelry, sterling silver, firearms, silver coins, tools, native art, musical instruments. You are welcome to bring your items by anytime during our business hours.
- What methods of payment do you accept? Cash, VISA/MC, American Express, Discover, credit or debit are all fine. You can mail in payments toward your layaway, and we’ll gladly take your bank card payment by phone as well.